Saturday, December 6, 2008

Is Christmas Really Almost Here????

I can't believe that is is already Christmas! This year has really flown by. We have had a great year. The boys are so ready for Christmas and that includes Mike. He still thinks that we should open presents daily and if we get gifts from out of town family--OPEN THEM NOW!~~~ Well, I like to wait till Christmas morning. We'll see who wins the battle this year, I sadly have to say Mike has won it more than once~~I suppose when it comes to Christmas most of us are just kids at heart and how long can one say no to the chance at a nice gift. I also have to report that I managed to stay true to the budget I set. We decided a few months back that we go a "little crazy" with the gifts at Christmas. This year I set a $125 limit with each of the boys and have stuck to it, even a few dollars under it! I am so proud of myself, I have had to fight off temptation more than a dozen times. Not an easy task~~and for those of you who know me all too well I love to SHOP!!!

2 comments:

Artsy Aut said...

I need to get shopping! But I alrady have your present! I love the new blog look.

HaskinsHouse said...

So happy you are updating this thingy. HAHAHA, it was so nice to see you tonight. " We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry christmas........" Are you in the mood? Love ya