Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mike's TDY



Well, we are almost 2 months into Mike's TDY. It has gone by pretty fast. We all have had such an "adjustment period." We talk to Mike pretty regularly and that seems to help. The boys love to video chat, it is a great Saturday treat! Here are a few things I have learned:

1. Ace has figured out the " I miss my Daddy + pouty face" will get him out of trouble~he's too smart.

2. I must follow a schedule! I can't fall off the wagon or the days a mess!

3. Aaron although only 7 is such a big helper.

4. Mike should have took the dog with him! HA HA! Man, he's cute but he's driving me nuts! Mike is going to loose it when he returns to find Rouge sleeping on his pillow :).

5. I miss Mike so much. He is truly my sole mate and best friend.

But, really all in all we are doing pretty good. We have our days and Mike has his. I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends. That has made this time in our lives so much easier.

No comments: