Monday, March 30, 2009

Extreme Makeover~~Bunny and Duck Style

Easter is here! It is my favorite holiday by far. I saw these bunnies in a catalog, at $35-45.00 a piece, well that was out of my "Easter decorating budget". My mission began. I searched a few thrift stores and found these.

Now, I must say they looked to be in need of a little TLC. At, $1.21 a piece how could I not get them? So off to Lowe's I went to buy spray paint. $3.14 later here is my version of them...



Although, they are a little different, at just under $8.00 I am so happy with the finished result! Happy Easter!



4 comments:

Keyona said...

Ohhh! They turned out great!

HaskinsHouse said...

Ahhhhh!! great job, crafty pants.
Love it!!

Artsy Aut said...

Oh my gosh! I love them! they look just like the pricey bunnies at the top. Good work!

Unknown said...

I don't know if you remember me, it's been a long time since I have seen you but I am a friend of Syble and Chris'. Syble sent me the link to your blog so I could see your beautiful family and I'm so glad she did.

I love the bunnies. I see you got the same decorating gene as your Aunt Syble.