Saturday, January 14, 2012

Has it really been over a year since I last blogged???


WOW! I can't believe it has been so long since my last post. So sad I tell ya! We are still in Germany and really love it here! The boys love their school. I love their school. I LOVE my work! I took a job as a Kindergarten Aid and truly love it! We really wanted to stay here and tried, but that wasn't in our plans, so now we are awaiting the Air Force to tell us where we go next. Hopefully we will know by April.

We have traveled around a lot. Europe is beautiful! We have booked a Villa in Italy for a week long stay over Spring Break! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!! I have wanted to go to Italy my whole life! Really I can't wait to ride in a gondola!

Here's to a new year and me working on staying more up to date on our blog ;)!

No comments: