Monday, July 27, 2009

We're Almost There!

Well, Mike is almost home! If all goes as planned he will be home in less that 2 weeks! We are so excited. The boys know that he will be home soon, but not an exact date~~the schedules change so much that I don't think I could bare to let them down! The time really seemed to pass fast. We have kept busy and I think that has really helped us.

I am so proud of Mike. He has played an instrumental part in protecting our freedom! That truly makes my heart smile. He has worked everyday since January, and will probably have to work until the day he leaves. He hasn't complained once and has managed to stay upbeat and counted down by what he calls "Lobster Friday's"! I guess with him being at war he deserves a little Lobster on Friday's~! He better enjoy it there, I doubt he will have "Lobster Friday's" at the Naquin Residence! HA! I really thank everyone for there prayers and all the help that has been given to make this an easier time for all of us.

3 comments:

Keyona said...

Damn you! You just made me cry at my desk. *Tear*

HaskinsHouse said...

So glad we could keep you company along the journey. Super Happy he is coming home.

Aunt Spicy said...

YAHOO! That is so great! So grateful for all who are serving our country!